As the year comes to an end, let’s take a look at the top 10 most viewed reviews on our Benchmark YouTube channel in 2023. We’ll explore which devices attracted the most attention, what captivated viewers the most, and which […]
As the year comes to an end, let’s take a look at the top 10 most viewed reviews on our Benchmark YouTube channel in 2023. We’ll explore which devices attracted the most attention, what captivated viewers the most, and which price segments were popular. Without further ado, here are the top 10 most viewed reviews:
1. Samsung Galaxy A54 – The most viewed device in the mid-range segment was Samsung’s flagship and main contender in this class – the Galaxy A54.
2. Motorola Edge 40 – The second most viewed video was a review of Motorola’s popular Edge 40 model in the mid-range segment. This phone earned the Best Buy award.
3. Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra – The S23 Ultra arrived with no significant design changes from the previous year, but many improvements were made under the hood.
4. Redmi Note 12 Pro – This year’s Redmi Note 12 Pro brought changes exactly where the audience was looking for them, although there weren’t significant differences compared to previous models.
5. Apple iPhone 14 series – The new generation iPhone 14 and 14 Pro phones brought subtle enhancements rather than significant changes.
6. Honor Magic5 Lite – The Honor Magic5 Lite boasted champion battery life and the best screen among devices in its class.
7. Huawei P60 Pro – The hybrid zoom on the high-resolution telephoto camera is just as good as the optical zoom, and the low-light performance of all cameras is simply stunning.
8. Honor 90 – The Honor 90 was a highly anticipated model due to two excellent phones we saw earlier this year. Expectations were met.
9. Samsung Galaxy S23+ – How did the Samsung Galaxy S23+ fare compared to the Ultra version?
10. Xiaomi 13 and 13 Pro – These reviews garnered only a few thousand fewer views compared to previous devices.
That concludes the top 10 most viewed reviews on the Benchmark YouTube channel. We bid farewell to this year in anticipation of a leap year that will hopefully bring us a better situation in the mobile phone market and new possibilities brought about by the integration of artificial intelligence and cutting-edge technology.
Benchmark YouTube channel has surpassed 150,000 subscribers this year – THANK YOU FOR YOUR TRUST! Lastly, if you missed it, a few days ago we presented the best phones for 2023 in our traditional special, as chosen by the Benchmark editorial team.
Be sure to check out this Benchmark YouTube video if you haven’t already and let us know in the comments your favorites for this year and the upcoming year. We’ll see you with the next list around this time in 2024. Happy holidays!