Berlin, November 23, 2023–(BUSINESS WIRE)–KNIME, a software company focused on intuitive data work, is excited to announce the launch of its “AI Learnathon” series. This series comprises practical hybrid events designed to empower individuals – regardless of their technical knowledge […]
Berlin, November 23, 2023–(BUSINESS WIRE)–KNIME, a software company focused on intuitive data work, is excited to announce the launch of its “AI Learnathon” series. This series comprises practical hybrid events designed to empower individuals – regardless of their technical knowledge – to build their own data applications with advanced artificial intelligence using KNIME’s AI extension and maximize the value of their data.
The AI Learnathon series from KNIME will enable users in both virtual and in-person formats to familiarize themselves and unlock the full potential and value of KNIME Analytics Platform 5.1, which was launched in July 2023. Participants will learn how to leverage nodes within KNIME’s AI extension as a framework to build customized chatbots with a large language model (LLM) on a custom knowledge base. In addition to customized chatbots, participants will also learn:
– An introduction to KNIME Analytics Platform 5.1: A comprehensive guide for beginners on how to navigate and effectively use the platform.
– How to create a vector store from a corpus of documents and associated metadata.
– Prompt engineering skills, understanding how to fine-tune a customized chat model to respond to specific queries using the integration of OpenAI with KNIME.
– How to add a user interface to control KNIME workflows and build accessible data applications through a chatbot.
– Steps to deploy a data application, making it available to authorized users through a web browser.
– An overview of KNIME’s other AI integrations, including GPT4All, Hugging Face, Chroma, FAISS, and more.
The first three events will be livestreamed and held in three cities across Europe, with additional events scheduled in the United States.
– November 23 in Hamburg, Germany
– November 30 in Nottingham, England
– December 14 in Berlin, Germany
Additional AI Learnathons are planned for the United States in the first quarter of 2024.
KNIME, as a software company, understands that artificial intelligence cannot take over our jobs, but it can facilitate and expedite our work. KNIME’s AI extension enables both experienced users and those new to genAI to learn how to access and fine-tune pre-existing AI models in record time.
Participants interested in joining this timely learning experience – whether in-person or virtual – can sign up through the KNIME Event website.
For more information about KNIME or KNIME 5.1, visit www.knime.com.
KNIME helps everyone understand data.
Their free and open-source KNIME Analytics Platform allows anyone – whether coming from a business, technical, or analytical background – to intuitively work with data on a daily basis. The KNIME Business Hub is a commercial add-on to the KNIME Analytics Platform and enables users to collaborate on data science projects and share insights throughout the organization.
Together, these two components support the complete lifecycle of scientific research, empowering teams of all analytical readiness levels to support data operationalization and build a scalable data science practice.
1. What is the goal of the “AI Learnathon” series from KNIME?
The goal of the “AI Learnathon” series is to empower every individual, regardless of their technical knowledge, to build their own data applications with artificial intelligence using KNIME’s AI extension and maximize the value of their data.
2. What can I learn in the “AI Learnathon” series?
In the “AI Learnathon” series, you can learn how to use KNIME Analytics Platform 5.1, how to create a vector store, how to fine-tune chat models, how to add a user interface to KNIME workflows, and other AI-related skills and techniques.
3. How can I sign up for these events?
You can sign up for these events through the KNIME Event website.